Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I Know...

I know that if you don’t mark time, it will disappear; so make it memorable.

I know that happy wrinkles come from living beautifully, and that’s the only way.

I know that the life you build is a reflection of your soul; it’s not about what’s in the mirror.

I know that Karma isn’t just a catch phrase; it’s real.

I know that God doesn’t live in heaven; he lives in me.

I know that forgiveness isn’t for your enemy; it’s for you.

I know that people remember what you say better than you do; speak carefully.

I know there’s an invisible lake attached to each of us; be mindful of your ripple effect.

I know that kindness is higher than intellect; it’s better to be a lover of man than the lover of books.

I know that listening speaks louder than words.

I know that there is no excuse for hatred—ever.


And I know that I know really nothing at all, and that’s why I must continue to be a mere student of life. And upon death, I hope to graduate to Heaven.



And that’s what I know...



for now...

1 comment:

  1. For some reason when I read this it made me think of a Churchill quote: "It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right...."

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails